Leaving your child in the care of unfamiliar adults can be distressing, right?
Well, we take your children's care and safety (and our volunteer's safety) very seriously! All Children's Ministries volunteers are screened, approved workers according to our child care and abuse prevention policies.
Options for your family during Sunday morning service(s):
- Nursery cares for young children (infants to 2 years old).
- SonBurst offers programming for ages 3-5.
- G-Force offers programming for Kindergarten to grade 4.
- The Nursing Mother's Room provides a private, quiet place to care for your own child. It is equipped with a change table, playpen, rocking chairs, soft lighting and live-stream video of the service so you don't miss anything!
- The Gathering Place (foyer) offers live-stream video of the service with couches, tables and chairs, and a wide open space for children who need to move and vocalize.
- The Young Families Section (back of the sanctuary) is a designated space for young families to sit together during the service. Activity bags are provided to keep young ones occupied.